Saturday, November 10, 2012

"Gie gie, I love you."


How does our story start?
 
Well, it wasn't that magical, "Love at first sight", or that cute, "Boy meets girl" story.

(code names are always used throughout my blog, in order to not spread drama on the internet, I thought it was a good idea.)

 It was us, "Mr and Miss Lovie", our own story.
I was giving up on trying something that would never [ever] work, He had given up on the thought of Love being real, and we both would've never expected it.

I can remember that afternoon almost perfectly in my head,

"Gie gie, I love you."

"Awh, well I love you too, Bear. You're the best friend I could ever ask for, thanks for--"

"No! Gie gie, I mean, I really love you. I'm. In-love with you."

"Bear?"

"This is crazy, you have a boyfriend, you're probably never gonna talk to me again and things will be weird between us, I'm so stupid. I'm sorry"

"Hey! You're not stupid, and I promise, things won't be different or weird, we'll just forget it, yeah? You're still my best friend, I'm not going to stop talking to you over something like this."

"Yeah."

I was so silly to think that'd be the end of it, he was my best friend, only my best friend. And he was right, I was dating ThisB at the time. What could I do?

Forget about it? Just ignore it? Just a little crush, it wont go no where.

Right?
 
 *Gie gie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI :) I really like your blog! I love the layout :)
check out my blog?
http://pinkstoryofme.blogspot.com